Now the test runner will be happy as it loads the new JUnit version. A static field from a super-interface of a client class may hide a field with the same name inherited from new super-class and cause IncompatibleClassChangeError exception. This is how I solved it: Gabor 3, 3 21 A client program may be interrupted by IllegalAccessError exception. This is still experimental and there are some manual steps to set this up.
|Date Added:||2 March 2006|
|File Size:||54.4 Mb|
|Operating Systems:||Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X|
|Price:||Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]|
A static field from a super-interface of a client class may hide a field with the same junit-4.7.jar inherited from new super-class and cause Junit-4.7.jar exception. If you accidentally used the junit classes provided from the android jar they can’t jjunit-4.7.jar on a normal jvm because there are only real compiled classes for the android dalvik vm.
Just to make people aware this is still an issue with later versions of android. Actually, there is solution junit-4.7.jar make AndroidStudio, Junit and Robolectric working together.
Change Effect junit-4.7.jar Access level of field fNotifier has been changed from public to private. Juit-4.7.jar Effect 1 Method void Theories.
Central Repository: junit/junit/
And, junit-47.jar if you manage to change the junit-4.7.jar by modifying the. A client program may be interrupted by IllegalAccessError exception. I was also facing the same issue, after changing into build. Jenkins Dec 28 ’12 at Take a look at junit-4.7.jar https: For Android Studio – starting from Android Studio 1.
Access level of field fFailureTimestamps has been changed from public to private. Return value type has been changed from MaxHistory.
For everyone who is reading this post and still have the same issue with AndroidStudio 1.
I had the same problem but for junit-4.7.jar reason. I had this problem with a multi module project libgdx. Otherwise NullPointerException during test run. This is still experimental and there are some manual steps to junit-4.7.jar this up. ZahiC 3, 1 12 ujnit-4.7.jar Return value type has been changed from org.
junitjar – JAR Search –
I have junit-4.7.jar the same error when i junit-4.7.jar create my own junit package To fix this, i have added these two lines in my app gradle file as it’s explained here: Przemo 3 On other machines same project, same version of AS I found that when running unit tests, the IDE does not add the android.